Mental health service delivery systems are increasingly moving toward these empirically-validated approaches, and practitioners need guidelines as to how such treatments may be implemented in daily practice.
You may also be interested in...
Evidence-Based Family Interventions reviews the empirically validated treatments that are relevant for family practice in the social work setting. Jacqueline Corcoran, a social work professor with extensive experience in varied settings, addresses some of the most prevalent areas of sexual abuse, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, conduct problems, substance abuse, and depression.
- Evidence-Based Practices Resource Center.
- Airigami: Realistic Origami Aircraft (Dover Origami Papercraft).
- Clinical Applications of Evidence-Based Family Interventions - Jacqueline Corcoran - Google Books!
- Evidence Based Practice (EBP).
- Contexts and Connections: An Intersubjective Systems Approach to Couples Therapy.
Within each area, Corcoran presents evidence-based approaches, including psychoeducation, behavioral parent training, solution-focused therapy, cognitive-behavioral treatment, structural family therapy, and multisystemic treatment. For each problem area, a detailed case study provides step-by-step guidelines on how the empirically validated theory can be applied in practice. This toolkit for schools assists schools in implementing a coordinated response to the suicide death of a student. This is a summary of a systematic review evaluating the evidence regarding the efficacy, comparative effectiveness, and adverse effects of medications in adults with Alcohol Use Disorder.
Looking for other ways to read this?
This report provides current, comprehensive data on the use of restricted housing, and also documents efforts across the country to reduce the number of people in restricted housing and to reform the conditions in which isolated prisoners are held in order to improve safety for prisoners, staff, and communities at large. With this Guide, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism introduces a simple, quick, empirically derived tool for identifying youth at risk for alcohol-related problems. Systematic evidence review examining comparative effectiveness and harms of psychotherapy and medications for childhood anxiety disorders panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, specific phobias, generalized anxiety disorder, and separation anxiety.
- Handbook of Applied Linguistics.
- Corcoran, Jacqueline.
- Clinical Applications of Evidence-Based Family Interventions?
- Clinical Applications of Evidence-Based Family Interventions by Jacqueline Corcoran | Waterstones.
Items per page 15 25 Topic Area: Opioid-Specific Resources. Populations: Adults, Children and Youth, Women.
- Clinical Applications of Evidence-Based Family Interventions.
- Model and Data Engineering: 4th International Conference, MEDI 2014, Larnaca, Cyprus, September 24-26, 2014. Proceedings.
- Get this Publication!
- Principles of Adolescent Substance Use Disorder Treatment: A Research-Based Guide.
- Featured Resources.
Substances: Opioids. Populations: Adults, Children and Youth.
Handbook of Attachment-Based Interventions
Target Audience:. Topic Area: Substance Use Prevention.
Addressing Risk of Violent Behavior in Youth. Populations: Children and Youth. Conditions: Substance Use Treatment.
Clinical Applications of Evidence-Based Family Interventions by Jacqueline Corcoran -
Target Audience: Educators, Prevention Professionals. Conditions: Suicide. Populations: Adults.
enter Substances: Alcohol. Conditions: Serious Mental Illness.
Anxiety in Children - August 31,